Director: Dina Valt
I am a highly energized, professional musician, composer, examiner & teacher. I have created innovative methods to Enhance and quicken the Learning Process. Students are given a chance to experience and enjoy the authentic art of piano with a smile. I train my students to develop strength and flexibility for their fingers/hand position, mental discipline along with musical expression.
Start your love of music today at the Classical Music Center!
* Graduated with a BFA – Specializing in Piano from Russia & B.A. in instrumental music from the University of Toronto
* Taught in multiple kindergartens, creating rhythmic training programs for youths to enhance the music language/vocabulary skills of students
* Published a music book for beginners “One, Two, Four Music Course”, advancing students by providing a strong technical and musical foundation
* Member of:
-Ontario Registered Music Teachers’ Association (O.R.M.T.A.) at the Royal Conservatory of Music, teaching beginner to advanced students and training them for exams, competitions, and performances, (Texas) Royal Conservatory of Music Development Program, Steinway Educator Partnership & Texas Music Teacher Association
* Music keyboarding: (group piano lessons) Bureau for the Advancement of Music certification for the Toronto district public schools — specialized in training and sending music students of all levels for practical and theoretical exams in (counterpoint, harmony, history, and theory); conducting annual music concerts for students and the community
* students achieved first-class honors with distinction and gold medal results
Publications: One-Two-Four Music Course. Music/Piano Beginner book (Preliminary 1- Advanced)